Pregnancy & acupuncture
You may be a mom who is lucky enough to have a happy and trouble-free pregnancy.
For those with minor complaints, or even more specific issues, acupuncture is a good way to relieve or treat these imbalances in a completely natural environment, by stimulating the body’s energy to restore harmony and well-being.
Any problem, big or small, at any stage of pregnancy, will be alleviated by the application of this alternative medicine.
- Poor digestion
- Minor, general pains
- Leg aches
- Maintaining one’s immune system
Acupuncture can take part all the way to the delivery by helping and giving support to the mother at the very end of her pregnancy:
- Turning breech babies (before 34 weeks !)
- Induce labour in overdue pregnancy
- Stronger contractions for shorter labour
- Prevention and treatment of many possible issues in ongoing labour